Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Fairest of Them All

Today is my little sister Bella's sixteenth birthday. I don't think anybody realizes quite how amazing this girl is.

*DISCLAIMER: I'd post millions of pictures but she doesn't have a facebook so getting electronic photos is a challenge, she doesn't exist on the internet.*

Where do I even start?


  • She makes you think of raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
  • She's tall, dark, and gorgeous. 
  • She's as sweet as a slurpee and as crazy as a cocker spaniel.
  • She's gone through good times and bad times, and even more bad times, and just keeps coming back. 
  • You can always find her with a book nearby.

I wish I could put into words how beautiful Bella is. Now, yes, she has a gorgeous face, beautiful thick hair, and slim figure, but there's an indescribable quality about Bella. She's silly, she's serious, she's crazy, she's laid back, she's a walking contradiction, and she radiates a certain presence that makes me smile when I'm around her. I love this girl to the moon and back, and watching her grow up is one of the most amazing things ever. The struggles, the joys, and the absolute successes of getting through another crazy day at Casa de Las Locas. I really truly love this girl, and I hope I can find the words to come close to express it. She's an absolute gift from God.

Happy birthday, Bell, love you SOO much!
Bella in her neon <3

1 comment:

  1. Watching each one of you grow up from afar has been an amazing journey. XOXOX. Happy Sweet Sixteen to Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete