Friday, September 21, 2012

A Day in the Life

"Gabry lives such a glamorous life!" you might say. "I wonder, what does she do with her time?" That's a good question folks. Honestly, I live the very average life of a college student. I'll walk you through a day.

9:00am - first alarm goes off, snoozed
9:09am - second alarm, snoozed
9:18am - third alarm, snoozed. At least I'm sitting up now.
9:27am - fourth alarm, I have class in three minutes. Throw on clothes, grab my books, take off for class. Still manage to beat the teacher.
10:20am - get out of class early, go to Holy Grounds and pig out. YOLO.
10:50am - get a ride to Sacred Heart campus for my 11am class
12:15pm - Valencia asks for help with his paper. I end up in the library with Brianna proofreading that mess.
1:30pm - finally get lunch and go back to my room for a nap. I'm supposed to be in class. YOLO.
4:55pm - Brianna wakes me up frantically, "don't we have practice right now?!" we run out the door, as we're walking we remember it's only 5 and we don't have practice until 6. We go back to sleep.
6:00pm - practice. I'm crying like a baby because I have no pain tolerance. Figure it out Gabs.
7:00pm - weights.
7:27pm - I get to the caf right before it closes.
7:55pm - I get to the cotton candy line right as it closes.
8:00pm - I go with Andrew to the library to forget about my depression. I really wanted cotton candy.
8:30pm - I go to Shane's to play FIFA12. I only lose 3-2, even if he did get a red card in the first half. Rematch to follow tomorrow.
9:00pm - Shower and hang out with the suite and all the random people who show up.
12:30am - Finally open up MicrosoftWord. I have a paper due in the morning. YOLO.

So there is my obnoxious yet realistic and totally boring day in the life of yours truly. Tune in tomorrow for some more exciting adventures and "Facing Shane Part II: Revenge of the NARP"

1 comment: