It's official. I have short term memory loss, or maybe long term, maybe both, possibly because I've double-triple booked myself. Today I had three classes, training, weights, a concert, and a meeting (plus another meeting I missed). I need to remember to utilize my planner. Sometimes I forget what happened last night, or even tonight. Lately, I have to work really hard to place sequence of events. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between last week and last semester, which was about 5 months ago. I won't lie, it's a strange feeling and sometimes a little scary, but I figure once life settles down my memory will come back. I just keep on trusting God that everything will work out and I'm going with the flow, ha.
In terms of what I've done the past couple days? I might try to write it down just to remember. Sunday I slept in, went to the Festival of India in Charlotte, which was actually really cool. Then, I hung out with Andrew's suite and wrote a paper that was due Monday morning. Lots of drama goes down in that suite, by the way. Then, RAs came in and I realized it was after curfew, so my butt got sent home. Yesterday, I had class, went to the office, then practice, and core, ate dinner, and went to Gillian's to surprise her for her birthday. Me and the teammates pretended to strip for her, and her reaction was priceless! I ended up hanging out with Andrew again, this time his friend Cody came too, and we wandered aimlessly until we decided to go to Cook Out where I got some delicious food then went to bed. I've been lying in bed for three hours and can't sleep (probably because we made another Cook Out run after euchre - I've been starving for days) and I drank lots of pop today, so my body is so jacked up on caffeine. I didn't have a great workout either, Coach sent me home because my legs were dead. I'm just excited to have an off day tomorrow and I can just run to the gym and workout there. But I'm rambling right now. Hopefully I'll remember everything I'm supposed to do tomorrow, and I'll be able to wake up since I'm so tired already.
That's another thing, I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've been tossing and turning and having a ton of nightmares. Geez, I sound like a nut case! Well, this is what happens when you go to college I guess! haha peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment